ABC Morning tour BOOK HERE
Price: 1,300 Baht per person
When: Every day of the year
Distance: Approximately 13-16 km
Start/finish: ABC Office
On our ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist morning tour we are happy to show you around this remarkable city. Explore the backstreets of Bangkok while the city comes alive, people setting up shops and where street vendors are offering their breakfast.
We give you an insight in the lifes of the local people, cross an old squeaky wooden bridge and explore communities built under the highway and next to the railway. This part of the tour will give you a very good impression about the daily rituals of the local people. After a drink stop we will cycle to the pier where we will cross the Chao Praya river with our longtail boat. Your bicycles will be carried out of the longtail boat for you. We arrived in the green heart of Bangkok.
The city of Bangkok feels so far away while we cycle over elevated pathways through the nature where we spot the occasional monitor lizard or turtle bathing in the sun. This stunning green lush area has many old plantations which we pass by. Such a great contrast of Bangkok.
On the way we will stop in this serene oasis to sit down and enjoy a cold soft-drink with a snack. After this break we cycle back to our longtail boat, cross the river where you can experience a stunning and complete different view of Bangkok’s high-rise buildings and cycle back to our ABC office.
It was an ‘Amazing ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist Morning tour’.
- coffee or tea upon arrival,
- free use of the internet,
- free photo’s of the day,
- comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes,
- bike rental,
- guide fee,
- 2 x longtail boat trips,
- boat transfers,
- a refreshing towel upon return,
- and most of all an Amazing Bangkok Cyclist experience.
- pick up and drop off from your hotel,
- any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide,
- any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours,
- transportation costs if the customer wish to return to our office before the end of the tour.